Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Issue the evacuation code signal!"

My life has been pretty dynamic recently. I have been trying to plan my activities for the summer and they seem to change every week. Finally though, today my dad got back from Portugal and I gave him a proposal on an 18 day road trip I have been planning for the past month. He agreed and we are to disembark a week from today!

Oh and if you're wondering about why I titled this post the way I did well it is because I have less than one week to pack all of my things from my apartment and have them stored. I am moving out of DC for the summer. This road trip will take up June and then I am planning to spend a few weeks in Rhode Island in July for some much needed beach exposure. I will return to Washington in late August after doing research in the Arctic to start my graduate program at the George Washington University.

Now, I gotta go pack!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment