Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Greetings!

I've never really been into blogs. I would only read some posts here and there if my friends would email the links to me claiming it was something that I would find interesting. But last week, my friend Mary and I were talking about blogging and how she wanted to start one. It didn't take long for me to turn it into some sort of contest and I too decided I would start a blog and told her that mine would have more followers and would be "cooler". I know, I know, but this is what two currently unemployed people do. So folks, please help me out here so I can beat Mary at our little game!
Soon after we discussed this little game of ours I came to realize what a great tool blogging could actually be. I have relatives back home who are always wondering what I am up to. I always seem to have something to rant about. Plus, this summer, I have tons of adventures to go on like my cross-country road trip and then research in the arctic. This blog is going to be a great place to share photos and stories for anyone who is interested.
Updates coming soon!
Chris

1 comment: